Sunday, November 14, 2010

Me and my tomatoes

So I really wanted to have a little garden this year, but we obviously don't have any land, so I just bought some pots and planted some Basil, a few flowers, and a tomato plant. Kasey will tell you I'm a plant killer, (which I am), but I kept my tomatoes alive long enough to get a few!!! I was SO excited. I just have a hard time watering my plants, I really don't know why it's so hard for me. Next year my goal is to keep at least two of my plants alive for longer than 3 months. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Congrats on the tomatoes. I have 3 plants in my living room. I don't know how they stay alive in the dark all day. I manage to water them about once a week and they've all been alive for 2 1/2 years. It is fun to have your own plants!

    ReplyDelete