Monday, March 9, 2009

Ok so I know most of you reading this are really on my blog to see Cody, (i definitely don't blame you, he is pretty cute) :) So i'll start with things about him first and then if i have some time, maybe i write a little bit about myself.
Cody is a little over 4 months now and is just the most perfect, sweetest, most charming, lovable little boy there ever was. (I'm sure every single mother out there would beg to differ, but that's what i think any way!) He really is just so fun and so sweet. I LOVE being a mom! I was always worried that it would be too boring or too stressful or too much work, but i was DEFINITELY wrong about the boring part, and it is a little stressful and quite a bit of work, but i seriously wouldn't trade it for the world!!
Cody is the most ticklish person i have ever met. Sometimes he gets it moods where all i have to do is look like i'm about to tickle him and he starts laughing his head off. I think it is so funny! He loves playing with his toys and he LOVES chewing on his hands. He found his little feet recently and will spend forever just trying to grab them and put them in his mouth. He's not very flexible for a little baby so he doesn't ever get them very far, but thats ok by me, i'd rather not have him be sucking on his feet all day anyway i guess. :)
right now he just woke up from his nap and i can hear him in his crib talking and yelling to himself. I always wonder if he really thinks he's talking like us or if he's just having fun making noise, either way he makes a LOT of noise. Sometimes its just little happy noises, sometimes it's really LOUD happy noises and sometimes i can't tell if it's a happy noise or he's yelling to get my attention or just what?

1 comment:

  1. Katie I am so excited for you getting into the dietetics program. YEAH!!! You will do a wonderful job. I think, even with Cody now is your time to get an education. I am proud of you for doing it. You will never regret it. We love you guys. When are you going to come and visit us again?

    ReplyDelete