Tuesday, March 10, 2009


So today I was holding Cody as he was waking up from his nap and i noticed that his blanket was a little wet, but i felt him and i couldn't feel any wet spots on him where he peed or anything so i just dismissed it. Well, a few seconds later i noticed that my shirt felt a little wet, but it wasn't really bad so i didn't worry about it. Then i sat him down on the couch for just one second and when i picked him up there was a big puddle. Ok, by now you would think i would get the hint and just go change his diaper, but this shows either how stupid i am, or how inexperienced i am, but i still didn't feel anything wet on him so I just thought i had spilled his juice on the couch or something, because he still seriously wasn't wet at all on his clothes or anything. THEN i felt my hand filling up with liquid. I'm not kidding from the time i could get from the living room to his bedroom to change him we were both soaking wet with pee. I didn't even know babies could pee that much all at once! The weird thing was that his diaper wasn't really that wet and it was on nice and snug and everything! Go figure. That was our adventure for the day! It was really funny. If it was poop or something i don't think i would be laughing, but a little pee never hurt anyone right? And thank heavens we're not rich enough to have a leather couch, so it cleaned up just fine by the way. :) PS the picture doesn't have anything to do with the story, i just thought it was a cute one!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Katie! I'm so excited that you started a blog! I love blogging. If you want any help figuring stuff out, let me know. I would be happy to come over and help you!
    Your story is so funny! Isn't it crazy how pee can get everywhere BUT the diaper? Good that it was just pee though.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete